Your Ultimate Guide to Playing Sic Bo Through Online Casinos
Sic Bo is a dice game that has survived thousands of years and is now one of the most popular games in live casinos in Singapore and others across the globe. This game originated from ancient China and is known by other names like Dai Siu, Hi-Lo, Tai Sai, or Big and Small.
Because of its simple mechanics and wide range of betting options, Sic Bo is now a regular game offered to casino goers, even in online casinos, including those based in Malaysia. In simple terms, the dice in Sic Bo will be randomly tumbled using a covered tumbler, and bettors will only need to guess the dice roll’s outcome to win correctly.
This game might be just that simple, but it is also crucial to learn everything about it and its system to increase your odds of winning.
HOW TO PLAY SIC BO?
Since this dice game can be played with various betting options, here is a list of opportunities offered to casino players:
- Small and Big Bets – the most straightforward bet type where the player will predict the total of the three dices used in the game in one roll. Small bets range from 4 to 10, while big bets are from 11 to 17.
- Combination Bets – in this option, players need to place coins on the third row of the table and pick a specific dice combination they think will be displayed after one roll.
- Single Dice Bet – is a wager for a single number that you think will appear one, two, or three times in one roll.
- Double Dice Bet – this involves predicting two out of the three dice will land on the same value after one roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – this option is divided into two categories: any triple and specific triple. Any triple is the bet that accepts any triple number combinations, while a particular triple requires a specific triple number combination.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
As the game may seem easy, winning may be complicated because of its different betting types. Here are some tips in playing Sic Bo that may help boost your odds of winning:
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Sic Bo is now a popular game among bettors, especially now that online casinos are more prevalent due to the global pandemic. Easy-to-learn games can attract more gamblers. Remember to play games you fully understand and only place your bets on trusted platforms like online casinos in Malaysia.
To learn more about the ultimate guide in playing Sic Bo through online casinos, you can read this infographic from 88ProAsia and 88ProBett.
Read More: How To Win Big In Sportsbook Betting Singapore